Social CRM Acquisition Flurry
Maybe the biggest surprise in Gartner's Magic Quadrant for Social CRM is that the Niche Players out number every other quadrant. Although Jive, Lithium and Salesforce dominate now, a flurry of acquisitions of these smaller vendors could well push someone else to the top.
Evolution of the Intranet
Here's a good read: the best Digital Workplaces have 6 key capabilities -- and it's less about technology, more about function.
Intranet technology has evolved significantly. Check out our Intranet Tools and Trends Infographic to see how social intranets are used today, and learn why social needs to be "baked in, not sprinkled on top" of today's Intranet.
Social Business Tweet Jam - Oct 24th
Our #SocBizChat Tweet Jam will take place on October 24th. Join us as we discuss how the digital workplace has changed and how the tools have evolved with it. Tweet Jam details here.
- Social Business: It is NOT Culture. Or Technology. But Maslow Gets It
- The Death of SharePoint Designer?
- Enterprise Social Networks Will Render Company Intranets Obsolete
- Alert: What's Coming for Open Source CMS in October 2012
- The Social Intranet: Tools, Trends and Who's Using it [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Six Ways to Use SharePoint as a Learning Platform
- Gartner Magic Quadrant: Acquisition Activity Booms In Social CRM Space, Jive, Lithium, Salesforce Dominate
- Forrester Study Reveals Social is Not Key to Driving Online Sales
- HP's Whitman Outlines 4 Pillars Of Recovery: Cloud, Information Management Key
- Google Unveils Free Tag Manager, Adds to Marketer's Toolbox
Around the Web
- Is it such an Open World when good Social and CRM data are so rare?
- Want to Build Resilience? Kill the Complexity
- The Diminishing Distinction Between Marketing and Customer Service (and What to Do About It)
- our crude knowledge capture tools
- Find Your Productivity Hot Spot
Featured Events (all events | post your event)
- Oct 10 -- Intranet Global Forum New York 2012
- Oct 21 -- IBM Information On Demand Las Vegas 2012
- Oct 29 -- DOCUMENT Strategy Forum Connecticut 2012
- Nov 14 -- Forrester's Customer Experience Forum West Los Angeles
- Nov 27 -- Gilbane Conference in Boston
Featured Jobs (all jobs | post your job)
- Senior Data Analyst in Virginia at Neustar
- Senior Marketing Manager in London at Tealium
- Director of Engineering, Veeva Vault at Veeva Systems
- Senior Content Publishing Manager in Redmond at Microsoft
- Web Editorial and Content Curation Manager in Tokyo at Hulu