The Magic of Social
An IBM CEO Study says social makes for better employees and better business processes.
Gartner also weighed in with its Magic Quadrant for Social Software — identifying leaders and encouraging social vendors to work as an enterprise layer.
Marketing Automation Acquisitions
Breaking news: Pardot acquired by ExactTarget for US$ 95 mil — marketing automation maturity is coming…and no doubt, further acquisitions.
Got Smart Engagement?
Our recent "Smarter Web Engagement" webinar was a great success — you can now watch the webinar on-demand.
- Oracle Iron vs. SAP HANA: Will the Battle for Big Data & Analytics Play Out Like Reality TV? #oow
- Gartner Magic Quadrant: Acquisition Activity Booms In Social CRM Space, Jive, Lithium, Salesforce Dominate
- Privacyfix Extension for Chrome, Firefox Puts Users in Control of Their Online Privacy
- Six Core Digital Workplace Capabilities: Designing with the Workforce in Mind
- iPad Mini Images and News Leak Ahead of Official Event Invites
- Gartner's 2012 Social Software Magic Quadrant: IBM, Jive, Yammer, Salesforce and More
- Is There a Future for Enterprise Search?
- Intranets: Your Not-So-New Collaboration Frontier
- The DNA of the CIO: Less Tech Geek, More Business Leader Needed
- The New Box Experience: Building a Dream in a Box #BoxWorks
Around the Web
- Be Worthy of Your Customers' Attention
- The Rise of Visual Content: 8 Thought Leaders Weigh In
- The Paradox of Preparing for Change
- HR Doesn’t Get Enterprise 2.0 – But They Should
- Stop attacking ‘web-first’ as if the world is going to stand still
Featured Events (all events | post your event)
- Oct 21 — IBM Information On Demand Las Vegas 2012
- Oct 24 — CMSWire Tweet Jam: The Evolution of Enterprise Collaboration & Communication
- Oct 29 — DOCUMENT Strategy Forum Connecticut 2012
- Nov 14 — Forrester's Customer Experience Forum West Los Angeles
- Nov 27 — Gilbane Conference in Boston
Featured Jobs (all jobs | post your job)
- Copywriter in San Francisco at Salesforce.com
- Content Strategist in Chicago at Manifest Digital
- Content and Communities Manager in Washington at Hibu
- Senior Technical Marketing Manager in Los Angeles at Liferay
- Regional Sales Manager in San Francisco at Elcom
- Has Google Delivered a Killer Blow to Microsoft Office Apps?
- Should You Use LinkedIn to Build a Network or an Audience?
- A Graceful Exit for Box?
- 5 Marketing Lessons From HubSpot
- Microsoft Leaves Ballmer Bleeding as It Moves On
- Marketing Automation: 3 Trends to Watch
- Dave Gray on Work Like a Network and the Role of Hierarchies