Acquisition news abounded this week: SDL finalized its Alterian deal, IBM added more analytics and mobile power via Emptoris and Worklight, and Infragistics took on mobile SharePoint with SouthLabs.
Our February editorial theme is Social Business -- Back to Basics. Check out Driving Adoption in Social Business: Resistance is Futile! by Kevin Conroy.
- Is There A Business Case For Using SharePoint as an Enterprise CMS?
- When Social Meets Business: Andrew McAfee Insights
- Knowledge Management in 2012? Probably Dead
- Wrapping Your Head Around the SharePoint Beast
- Taxonomy Building: Tackling the Challenges
- CXM Perspectives: How OpenText Approaches Customer Experience
- Alfresco Enterprise 4: Social, Collaborative, Mobile, Cloud Connected Content Management
- A Common Misconception about Customer Experience Management
- SDL's Acquisition of Alterian: Get the Details
- IBM Adds Two Companies, Expands Analytics Reach, Builds Mobile Software Portfolio
Around the Web
- Culture Eats Strategy For Lunch
- Social CRM for Customer Support – Peer Power.
- Ten Things To Think About When Designing Your iPad App
- Can You Outsource Customer Experience?
- Web Strategy of the Future
Featured Events (all events | post your event)
- Feb 22, 2012 -- Intelligent Content Palm Springs
- Feb 26, 2012 -- SPTechCon - SharePoint Conference San Francisco
- Mar 06, 2012 -- Get Social with Microsoft & Telligent in Dallas
- Mar 19, 2012 -- DrupalCon Denver
- Mar 20, 2012 -- Adobe Digital Marketing Summit in Salt Lake City