This week we are all about the Future of Digital Business. With that in mind, team CMSWire has been prolifically pontificating.
Here are the highlights:
- Enterprise CMS 2012: Massive Disruption or Same Old, Same Old? -- Jed Cawthorne
- Information Architecture and Enterprise Mobility -- Dan Lewis
- The Digital Workplace: From Vision to Reality -- Martin White
- Why User Experience Matters Now More Than Ever -- Kevin Conroy
Our current polling data suggest that in 2012 many orgs will be looking to cloud-based services and infrastructures to support customer experience programs.
What's your 2012 prediction? Cast your vote now.
- Gartner: 10 Predictions for 2012, IT Departments to Adapt or be Swept Aside
- SharePoint 2010 As a Web Delivery Platform
- 2011 Open Source CMS Market Share Report: Wordpress, Drupal, Joomla on Top
- Mobile Roundup: Apple Dumps Carrier IQ, Kindles on Fire
- Social Business 2012: Say Hello to the Lean (Social & Mobile) Information Workplace
- Portals vs. Web CMS - What's the Difference?
- Mobile Enterprise: How to Convince Your CXO Not to Invest in Native Apps
- OpenText CTO Steve Russell on the Business Process Solutions Group Strategy
- EMC Sets Its Sights on Delighting the 'New User': A Second Life for Documentum?
- The Community is Correct 91% of the Time
Around the Web
- Shift in Medium = Shift in Perspective
- Tech-savvy children are driving the future of education
- 9 Budget-Friendly Online Video Tips For SMBs
- Community Specialist -- Online Certificate Program
- The realities of intellectual property and crowdsourcing: don’t hold on too tight
Featured Events (all events | post your event)
- Dec 13, 2011 -- (Webinar) Is Your SharePoint Site a Security Risk
- Jan 5, 2012 – DEMO Enterprise: An Evening of Innovation San Francisco 2012
- Feb 22, 2012 – Intelligent Content Palm Springs 2012
- Feb 26, 2012 – SPTechCon - Sharepoint Conference San Francisco 2012
- Mar 19, 2012 – DrupalCon Denver 2012
Featured Jobs (all jobs | post your job)
- Sales Engineer, U.S. at Magnolia Americas
- Business Development Manager in Australia at Sitecore
- Visual Interaction Designer in Washington at Microsoft
- Technical Project Manager in London at Autonomy
- Events and Communications Executive in Sydney at Objective