At the Advanced Intranet+ Portal conference this week we learned something interesting: employees do actually do real work on social networks.
This may or may not surprise you, but the fact is that enterprise social and collaboration tools do make companies more productive — this is precisely because they make employees more connected and more engaged.
Want to know if your social efforts are paying off? Read The Social Enterprise — Measuring Business Impact.
As we dive deep into the state of Social Business in 2012 this month, we'll explore a number of ideas and challenges. We look forward to sharing and discussing them with you.
- Tim Cook Pledges More Secrecy as iPhone 5 Parts Appear
- Infographics vs. Data Visualization: Top 5 Tools for Creating Infographics
- SharePoint 2010: Enterprise Content Management for the Masses
- Mobile Content Strategy: 7 Mistakes You Are Making Right Now
- RIM Axing up to 40% of Workforce to Focus on BlackBerry 10
- No Winners in the Battle of Forking vs. Responsive Design
- IBM Curtails Use of Personal Mobile Devices Over Unsecured App Fears
- DotNetNuke Goes Social with Version 6.2
- Poll Results: Management Still Doesn't Get Mobile Customer Experience
- Web Experience: Navigation and Search Are Twins
Around the Web
- Move Over Entrepreneurs, Here Come The Intrapreneurs
- A New Epoch: The State of the Social Software Suites
- 7 reasons to embrace online culture (social media)
- Mapping world social media trends
- Design Process in the Responsive Age
Featured Events (all events | post your event)
- Jun 03 — Semantic Technology & Business Conference San Francisco
- Jun 18 — Enterprise 2.0 Summit Boston
- Jun 19 — The Gamification Summit San Francisco
- Jun 26 — Forrester's Customer Experience Forum New York
- Jun 27 — Google I/O San Francisco 2012
Featured Jobs (all jobs | post your job)
- Program Manager — Content Curation in San Francisco at Salesforce
- Director of Information Security in Palo Alto at Jive
- Facebook App Developer in San Francisco at SlideShare
- Editor in Toronto at Marketwire
- Customer Acquisition Strategist in New York at bitly
- Endangered Species: The Corporate Intranet
- Discussion Point: Why Would You Buy a Proprietary CMS?
- Beware Red Herrings: Intranet vs. ESN is a Sham
- Microsoft's New BI Tool Plays Nice, Even With 3rd Party Vendors
- Microsoft Shops Again: Buys LiveLoop, an Office Collaboration Start-Up
- Are These Vendors the Best at Social Media Monitoring?
- Big Data Gets Big Money for Big Reasons