February is winding down, which means we're wrapping up our Social Business basics editorial focus.
It's been a good month — we had a vibrant Tweet Jam this week (see the recap here) and published many great articles to help you down the SocBiz path.
Here are some recent highlights:
- What Matters in Social Business?
- Using Social to Drive Business Value in 6 Easy Steps
- Key Steps to Becoming a Social Business
- Getting Started with Social Business: Building the Culture
Next week we kick start our look at the CXM of Information Management. Yes, the external customer experience is critical, but what about the internal customer? Are you implementing the right tools and processes for employees and partners to be successful as well?
- Gartner's Business Intelligence Magic Quadrant Dominated by Acquisitions, Specialty Vendors
- Customer Experience: Why Are Ugly Websites So Successful?
- Surprise, Marketers! Social Influence Doesn't Matter #SMW
- Content Strategy: 5 Ways to Use Google+ To Improve SEO
- Forrester: Businesses Reinvest in Enterprise CMS, Focus On Cloud, Mobile Content
- The Community Manager's Toolbox
- Going Social is Basic Survival [INFOGRAPHIC]
- What You Need to Know About Big Data Hype
- The Anti-Social Side of Business Email
- No Sign of Autonomy In Poor HP Q1 Figures; Whitman Outlines Future
Around the Web
- Five Types of Social Media Influencers
- What Not To Leave Out Of Your Social Business Strategy
- In Brand Development, One Size Does Not Fit All
- Social enterprise: fact or fiction?
- If 99.99% of Big Data is Irrelevant, Why Do We Need It?
Featured Events (all events | post your event)
- Feb 28, 2012 – (Webinar) How to Build Great Mobile Websites
- Mar 06, 2012 — Get Social with Microsoft & Telligent in Dallas
- Mar 12, 2012 — Gartner Portals, Content and Collaboration Summit Orlando
- Mar 20, 2012 — Adobe Digital Marketing Summit in Salt Lake City
- Mar 20, 2012 — AIIM Conference San Francisco
Featured Jobs (all jobs | post your job)
- Project Manager in UK at Interact Intranet
- Content Strategist in Utah at Adobe
- Sales Manager in Madrid at Liferay
- Senior Technical Support Engineer in Atlanta at Alfresco
- Vice President of Channel Sales in Florida at ASG
- The Future of Digital Marketing: 8 Trends
- 6 Predictions for SharePoint, Office 365 in 2014
- How Is Hadoop Like Teenage Sex? [Infographic]
- What You Need to Know about Enterprise Mobility for 2014
- Hey CMO! Hey CIO! Work Together or Lose Everything
- Inside the Road to Acquia's Possible IPO
- 5 Ways Marketers Can Improve the CMS Experience