SharePoint 2013: Topic Du Jour
We might be at least a year away from seeing the first real implementations of SharePoint 2013, but that doesn't mean people aren't interested in how it has improved (or not).
Whether we are pleasantly surprised at SharePoint 2013, wondering about SharePoint customization, or thinking about the headache that a SharePoint 2013 upgrade will create, there's no shortage of opinions to go around.
Deep Dive into Web Experience
Web Experience (WEM) was also a prime subject this week: Acquia acquired Mollem for social content moderation, Bridgeline Digital released WEM for franchises, and Sitecore invested in Komfo, adding social media marketing tools to its platform.
Reminder: SharePoint Tweet Jam
August 22nd at 1pm EDT, 10am PDT is the date for our SharePoint Tweet Jam. The panel keeps getting bigger and the questions will incite a great discussion. Get the details here.
Learn best practices & pitfalls to avoid, along with detailed advice on costs, benefits and technical choices
> Download a Free Sample Report Here
- SharePoint 2013: 7 Features Users are Going to Love
- Partnerships New and Old: Preservation in the 21st Century #saa12
- iPad Mini to Trigger Content Battle Among Small Tablets
- 35,000 Foot View of SharePoint 2013 for Administrators
- Does Social Media Really Matter for Financial Services?
- SharePoint Business Governance Strategy: An Overview
- Pinterest, Photo Sharing and What it Means for Customer Experience
- Yammer Launches First Major Update Post Microsoft Buy
- Altimeter: Content Marketing is Key to Converged Media Imperative
- Webinar Redux: Rethinking Web Engagement - Leading with Content Marketing
Around the Web
- Time for a New Leader in the C-Suite?
- Karen McGrane, Keynote: The way forward: what’s next for content strategy [video]
- 2013 Digital Strategy Best Practices for Your Business
- How Introverts Can Be Exceptional Entrepreneurial Leaders
- Get the Job Done: The Power of Doing Things Right the First Time
Featured Events (all events | post your event)
- Sep 04 -- Content Marketing World Columbus
- Sep 13 -- Henry Stewart DAM Conference in Chicago
- Sep 30 -- Oracle OpenWorld San Francisco
- Oct 29 -- DOCUMENT Strategy Forum Connecticut 2012
- Nov 14 -- Forrester's Customer Experience Forum West Los Angeles
Featured Jobs (all jobs | post your job)
- Project Manager (CMS Implementations) at Ektron, Inc.
- Director of Engineering -- Mobile in Portland at New Relic
- Project Manager in Atlanta at Bridgeline Digital
- Internet Marketing Analyst in California at Facebook
- Senior Software Architect in Munich at Talend