Is the Social Business mandate overwhelming you?
The truth is that best practices often depend on the context. And no matter what, you will face key pain points and and hurdles. But if you focus on your employees first, then you've got the right orientation for success.
In the news this week, we reviewed EMC's plans for Mobile and Social and noted Ektron's increasing focus on big data for online customer experience.
In our Tweet Jam this coming week, we'll take you back to the basics of Social Business and discuss how to do it better. Join the Feb 22nd Tweet Jam (#SocBizChat) and in the mean time take a peek at the panelists and the topics. See you then!
- Myths & Realities of Drupal
- SharePoint Information Architecture: Tools of the Trade
- Gartner's Business Intelligence Magic Quadrant Dominated by Acquisitions, Specialty Vendors
- Customer Experience: Why Are Ugly Websites So Successful?
- EMC Turns its Back on Social & Mobile: True or False?
- SharePoint Applications: 8 Basic Steps to Success
- Forrester's 2012 Customer Experience Index Reveals Enterprise Innovation
- Innovation Done Right: Thoughts from a CEO
- Ektron's New CTO Sees Big Things for Customer Experience and Big Data
- An Introduction to WEMI and the Future of the Online Experience
Around the Web
- Ensuring Employee Satisfaction Impacts Customer Experience
- Social Business: We’re Just Getting Started
- Social Media Measurement Isn’t Always About The Math
- The Leadership Gap in B2B Marketing
Featured Events (all events | post your event)
- Feb 28, 2012 – (Webinar) How to Build Great Mobile Websites
- Mar 06, 2012 -- Get Social with Microsoft & Telligent in Dallas
- Mar 12, 2012 -- Gartner Portals, Content and Collaboration Summit Orlando
- Mar 20, 2012 -- Adobe Digital Marketing Summit in Salt Lake City
- Mar 20, 2012 -- AIIM Conference San Francisco
Featured Jobs (all jobs | post your job)
- Project Manager in Melbourne at IBM
- Web Content Manager in California at TouchCommerce
- Vice President of Corporate Sales in San Francisco at Radian6
- Business Analyst in Massachussetts at ClickSoftware
- PRM Content Administrator in Bangalore at VMware