This week was overflowing with Social Business insights here at CMSWire. We learned how to manage the transition to social business, how mobile is an essential part of business today and how create socially enabled applications.
Two must read #SocBiz articles:
- The 9 Boxes You Need To Check to be a Social Business
- Enterprise 2.0 in 2012: Ask the Right Questions
New Column Launched!
Barb Mosher launched an exciting new editorial column this week. Discussion Point explores burning questions from the views of several industry experts. This week we asked: Does an Open Source Model Really Encourage More Innovation?
Join the June Tweet Jam
The questions are out for our upcoming June Social Business Tweet Jam (June 27th). Take a few minutes to check them out and get ready for another riveting #SocBizChat.
- Want to Be a Social Business? The 9 Boxes You Need to Check
- Case Study: Employees Do Work On Social Networks
- Infographics vs. Data Visualization: Top 5 Tools for Creating Data Visualizations
- The Art of Storytelling in Our Digital Age
- The Rise of Responsive Design or Why Today's Most Popular Mobile Strategy is Doomed to Failure
- Reimagining the Intranet: Content in Context #cgint
- IBM-Unica Tops Gartner Multichannel Campaign Management CRM Magic Quadrant
- In the Cloud, Price is Secondary to Performance
- Big Data Presents New Challenges for Online Publishers
- Autonomy, HP Combo Offers IDOL-Powered Hadoop Analysis, Marketing Analytics
Around the Web
- 10 worst practices you could be doing on your Intranet
- The Wrong (And Illegal) Way To Roll Out A Social Media Policy
- Sketching A New Mobile Web
- Understanding online customer experience: four key trends
- The Decline of the HPPO (Highest Paid Person’s Opinion)
Featured Events (all events | post your event)
- Jun 12 — Inbound Marketing Summit San Francisco 2012
- Jun 18 — Enterprise 2.0 Summit Boston
- Jun 19 — The Gamification Summit San Francisco
- Jun 26 — Forrester's Customer Experience Forum New York
- Jun 27 — Google I/O San Francisco 2012
Featured Jobs (all jobs | post your job)
- Visual Interaction Designer in San Francisco at Adaptive Path
- Director of People in California at Inflection
- Consulting Project Manager in Kansas at Oracle
- Senior Business Analyst in San Francisco at Heroku
- Senior UI Developer — Social in San Jose at Adobe
- Endangered Species: The Corporate Intranet
- Multitasking? You're Killing Yourself for Nothing
- Forget Intranets, Give Me an ESN
- Are These Vendors the Best at Social Media Monitoring?
- Think Digital Marketing Technology: Think ... Microsoft?
- Microsoft's New BI Tool Plays Nice, Even With 3rd Party Vendors
- Beware Red Herrings: Intranet vs. ESN is a Sham