Just a reminder that our Social Business tweet jam starts today at 1pm ET (10am PT). Along with a great panel of industry experts we will discuss how organizations of all sizes can leverage social business technologies and practices to improve organizational effectiveness, raise employee morale and strengthen customer relationships.
You can watch unfold right here, join us in a TweetChat room or hang out with the hashtag #SocBizChat using your favorite tool. See you there!
#SocBizChat Tweet Jam Topics
You may tweet your questions and/or responses throughout the Jam, roping them in via the #SocBizChat hashtag.
These are the topics we will discuss:
- How do you define "social business"?
- How do collaboration and social differ?
- Who should own the social business strategy?
- What are some key factors when making the business case for social initiatives? Is demonstrating ROI critical?
- Is working in the stream replacing or complimenting document-oriented work models?
- How can enterprises avoid having the Social Platform become yet another information silo?
Please keep this guidance in mind:
- Introduce yourself with your first #SocBizChat tweet. Include your name, job title and organization you work for.
- Subsequent tweets must start with the question number you are responding to and the #SocBizChat hashtag. For example, "@bigbird Q5 We very much believe sentiment analysis works #SocBizChat."
- Please don't pitch products or services; stay knowledge focused.
- Keep the discussion professional, but informal.
- Remember that this is a public chat — be thoughtful.