It's that time again -- we're just a little over an hour away from this month's Tweet Jam and it is promising once again to be a lively one. This month we will be talking Employee Engagement -- What is it? What are the tools and processes used to drive it? What are the challenges to creating an engaged workforce?
As usual, we have a great group of experts lined up that are sure to keep the conversation going.
The Jam starts at 10am PDT, 1pm EDT, 1700 GMT. Follow us on your favorite Twitter tool using the #SocBizChat hashtag, join our TweetChat room or follow us on Cover-It-live below. But first, let's take another look at the questions we'll be asking.
- How you do define employee engagement and what are three behaviors of an engaged employee?
- Why is employee engagement a critical leadership challenge today?
- How does one make the connection between engagement and organizational performance? In other words, what is the ROI?
- Can tools play a critical role in engagement? If so, how?
- Is there a right way and a wrong way to deploy gamification in the workplace?
- Name three ways you quantify employee engagement.
- What are the three biggest challenges to creating engaged employees?
A couple things to keep in mind:
- Introduce yourself with your first #SocBizChat tweet. Include your name, job title and organization you work for.
- Subsequent tweets must start with the question number you are responding to and the #SocBizChat hashtag. For example, "@bigbird Q5 We very much believe in using gamification as a tool to engage our employees #SocBizChat"
- Please don't pitch products or services; stay knowledge focused
- Keep the discussion professional, but informal
- Remember that this is a public chat -- be thoughtful
See you soon!