It's close to that time. The time where we come together on twitter (with the hashtag #socbizchat).
In this tweet jam we're talking about Social Business and how well it's working. The event starts at 1pm ET, 10am PT and we've got a great group of panelists ready to take your questions and share their ideas.
Here's a reminder of the questions we'll be asking:
- How are you defining Social Business today
- Are emergent, bottom-up approaches beating top-down approaches?
- How are organizations sustaining engagement, especially for the couch potatoes?
- What are the biggest tools or strategic challenges you see?
- Is IT embracing this new approach to business? How do you get them on board?
- What do you consider success and how are you measuring it?
You can follow us in our Tweet Chat Room or below with Cover-It Live.
- Introduce yourself with your first # #socbizchat tweet. Include your name, job title and the organization your work for
- Subsequent tweets must start with the question number you are responding to and the #socbizchat hashtag.
- Please don't pitch products or services; stay knowledge focused
- Remember this is a public chat, so be thoughtful