During today's Tweet Jam, sponsored by OpenText, we'll be looking at the challenges surrounding social business ROI measurement and how, if at all, it's changed in the past year.
The Tweet Jam kicks off at 10am PDT / 1pm EDT / 1700 GMT. In addition to the experts we've assembled, the broader CMSWire community is welcome to participate. All experience levels are welcome to join in by following the #SocBizChat hashtag, through our chatroom or through Cover it Live below.
- Allen Bonde, Partner and Principal Analyst, DCG, @abonde
- Dave Bellous, Co-owner, Yellow Pencil, @davebellous
- Deb Lavoy, Director of Strategic Marketing, OpenText, @deb_lavoy
- Kimberly Edwards, Senior Product Marketing Manager, OpenText, @KimberlyEdwards
These questions will shape the discussion:
- Has our understanding of how to measure social business changed in the last year?
- What is the ultimate ROI we're looking for?
- What is return on innovation? Return on insight?
- Why do you, personally, want to support a social business?
- Is that the same or different from your organization's goal?
- Introduce yourself with your first #SocBizChat tweet. Include your name, job title and organization you work for.
- Subsequent tweets must start with the question number you are responding to and the #SocBizChat hashtag. For example, "@bigbird Q5 I wouldn't work for a company whose goals I don't share #SocBizChat"
- Please don't pitch products or services — stay knowledge focused.
- Keep the discussion professional, but informal.
- Remember that this is a public chat — be thoughtful.
We look forward to seeing you there!
- The Future of Digital Marketing: 8 Trends
- Cirrus Insight to Unite Salesforce, Gmail on Mobile Devices
- 2014 Predictions: What Side of the Future Are You On?
- Oracle WebCenter Sites Review: Strengths, Weaknesses
- How Is Hadoop Like Teenage Sex? [Infographic]
- 7 Things Stew Leonard's Can Teach You About Your Customers
- Why Apple Needs Topsy in a $200 Million Way