The time is soon upon us! We are less than an hour away from kicking off our latest Tweet Jam. This time around, we'll be talking intranets -- where they excel, where they fall short and where they are going in the future.
The questions shaping the discussion include:
- Name the top 3 functions of the modern intranet.
- In what areas do intranets fall short of employee's needs?
- What steps need to be taken to keep intranets relevant?
- Enterprise social networks vs. Intranets -- Competing? Merging? Distinct? What's your take?
- Looking to 2014, what challenges lie ahead for intranets?
The experts on hand will be sure to keep the conversation going! This month, we have:
- Benjamin Niaulin, SharePoint MVP at Sharegate -- @bniaulin
- Dan Latendre, CEO at Igloo Software -- @dlatendre
- David Hillis, VP of Business Development for Ingeniux -- @davidhillis
- Derek Peplau, Director, Product Marketing at Acquia -- @peplau
- Rich Wood, Director, Modern Applications at Perficient -- @richOthewood
- Seth Miller, Founder and CEO of Miller Systems -- @millersys_seth
- Sharon O'Dea, Senior Manager, Online Communications at Standard Chartered Bank --@sharonodea
- Tim Walters, Partner/Principal Analyst at Digital Clarity Group -- @tim_walters
- Tom Petrocelli, Research Director, Enterprise Social, Mobile, and Cloud Applications at Neuralytix, Inc.-- @tompetrocelli
- Tony White, Founder of Ars Logica -- @arslogica
A Few Things to Keep in Mind
- Introduce yourself with your first #socbizchat tweet. Include your name, job title and organization you work for.
- Subsequent tweets must start with the question number you are responding to and the #socbizchat hashtag. For example, "@bigbird Q5 Intranets should serve one main purpose: information access #socbizchat"
- Please don't pitch products or services -- stay knowledge focused.
- Keep the discussion professional, but informal.
- Remember that this is a public chat -- be thoughtful.