(Page 3 of 3)
Benchmarking Your Intranet
If you are interested in benchmarking your intranet at no cost, why not consider participating in the Worldwide Intranet Challenge (WIC)? Benchmarking your intranet will enable you to find out how your intranet can be more effective.
Title Image courtesy of Brian A. Jackson (Shutterstock).
Editor's Note: You may also be interested in reading:
- The Art of SharePoint Success: Architecture - The User Centric Intranet by @symon_garfield
- Using Taxonomies to Drive Intranet User Adoption by @mikedoane
- Intranet Management: Shaping the Internal Customer Experience by @intranetfocus
About the Author
Andrew Wright is the founder of the Worldwide Intranet Challenge (WIC), a web-based survey that allows organizations to obtain and benchmark feedback from their staff about what they think of their intranet. He also publishes the Worldwide Intranet Challenge blog, which contains many useful articles about intranets and how to improve them.
- Are You Too Old to Work in Tech? IT's Midlife Crisis
- If Hadoop Disappears, Will the Label on Your Distro Matter?
- Inside Acquia's Gartner Ascension, Web CMS' Next Road Trip
- Customer Success is a Failure
- SharePoint is Already Legacy
- Connecting Workers to Information in the Digital Workplace
- Wake-Up IBM: OpenText Offers Lessons on Cloud Computing