(Page 3 of 3)
Benchmarking Your Intranet
If you are interested in benchmarking your intranet at no cost, why not consider participating in the Worldwide Intranet Challenge (WIC)? Benchmarking your intranet will enable you to find out how your intranet can be more effective.
Title Image courtesy of Brian A. Jackson (Shutterstock).
Editor's Note: You may also be interested in reading:
- The Art of SharePoint Success: Architecture - The User Centric Intranet by @symon_garfield
- Using Taxonomies to Drive Intranet User Adoption by @mikedoane
- Intranet Management: Shaping the Internal Customer Experience by @intranetfocus
About the Author
Andrew Wright is the founder of the Worldwide Intranet Challenge (WIC), a web-based survey that allows organizations to obtain and benchmark feedback from their staff about what they think of their intranet. He also publishes the Worldwide Intranet Challenge blog, which contains many useful articles about intranets and how to improve them.
- A Graceful Exit for Box?
- Facebook Shuts the Gate on Likes
- Has Google Delivered a Killer Blow to Microsoft Office Apps?
- 7 Traits of Highly Effective Social Business Initiatives
- Manage Inbox Overload with In App Collaboration
- Gartner Names 7 'Hype Cycle' Technologies
- DAM Confusion in the Marketplace