The twists, turns and tips you need for staying up-to-date by the water cooler.
Highlights of the Week
* Microblogging Your Way to Greatness
. Five best practices for making your microblog marketable and useful.
* Drupal Themes Becoming an Industry of Its Own
. TopNotchThemes is a startup, created by Collective Minds with a promising outlook.
* Using a SONAR for Enterprise Social Networking
. Not just another social networking site; it's an intelligent social network designed to increase cohesion, collaboration and innovation in large organisations.
* The Google Sits At the Top Yet Again
. This is the second year in a row Google has topped this list, and if you want our two cents, it won’t be the last.
* Search Engines Catching up to Social Media in Links to Online Video
. Online video is huge and is only going to get bigger.
* Microsoft Purchases Farecast Travel Site
. Microsoft's spending spree results in Seattle-based airfare prediction and travel site.
Most Popular Articles
And these are the articles you couldn’t get enough of -- if page views are anything to go by, anyways. So what was your fancy? Popular CMS, and a whole mess of Sharepoint!
* How They Hack Your Website: Overview of Common Techniques
* Web Content Management with SharePoint MOSS 2007 (Part 1)
* Results: Most Popular CMS in Technorati's Top 100
* Move Over Lotus Notes, SharePoint is Filling Yer Shoes
The Economy is in the Dumps but Content Management is Booming
If you're looking to advance your career, or if your org has got empty seats in need of savvy CMSers, you're in luck. Catch the best fish of the season on our content management industry job board
. Featured Jobs:
* Associate Content Developer
at Conker Media, Ltd.
* Director of IT Business Analysis
at McKesson Corporate
* Executive Editor
* Internet Marketing Manager
at Harrah's Entertainment
* Web Technology Coordinator
at Longwood University
* Web Design & Development Specialist
at University of Nevada Las Vegas
* Internet Product Manager
at AT&T: The Berry Company