All the twists, turns and tips you need for staying up-to-date by the water cooler.
This week’s highlights include:
* Web Designer & Developer Salaries in 2007
. Is your paycheck up to snuff?
* iPhone, iPod Touch to Avail Coveted Code to Outside Developers
Read it while your laptop still exists.
* Print Publications Take Cues from the Web
Magazines that read like the Web.
* Is SaaS Enterprise CMS Ready for Prime Time?
Saasy is good, but in what scenarios
* Yo Quiero Muchos Content Management Amigos
CMS en español. Alfresco, eZ Systems and others eyeball the Spanish and Latin American markets.
* IBM Refines, Expands Enterprise CMS Kit
Have you met the family?
* MediaPool Brings ECM to Newspaper Publishing
An attempt to unify media–neutral content databases is made.
And these are the articles you couldn’t get enough of -- if page views are anything to go by, anyways. The gist? Open source is in the hearts and minds, enterprise grade external
Web CMS is a concept that's maturing and we're all going mobile.
* Open Source Web CMS's Threaten Commercial Marketshare
* Tridion, Fatwire and Interwoven Lead External Web Content Management
* Plone Application Development Patterns
* Google Apps Go Mobile, Starting with iPhone
* SharePoint 2007 Review - Six Pillars of MOSS
Looking to advance your career? Or has your org got empty seats in need of savvy CMSers? You're just in time to catch the best fish of the season in our content management industry job board
. Featured Jobs:
* Online Community Relations
* Customer Relationship Manager
at CMS Watch
* Editorial Team Lead
at Simper Media Group (hey, that's us!)
* Web Architect Instructor
at Sitecore USA