All the twists, turns and tips you need for staying up-to-date by the water cooler.
This week’s highlights include:
* Open Text Detangles Webs Woven by Conflicts of Interest
. Because expanding an enterprise with multiple interests is about as simple as your soap opera of choice.
* Livelink ECM Preps CVPS for e-Frisking
. In the age of regulatory compliance, no man is safe! Or woman. Or utility, for that matter.
* Is Your Web Content Usable, Optimized, and Well-Managed?
No? Yes? It can always improve. Either way, here's a good reason to hit the windy city this summer.
* BearingPoint Launches Secret - Very Secret - Media Weapon
. It's the latest media content saviour - a veritable Spiderman of the content vendorverse. We just wish they'd tell us what it was.
* Customer Power Driven by the Web
. If you can't define "crowd clout," get edumacated fast. We guarantee that masterful execution of this term will increase your cool ratio by 5:1.
And these are the articles you couldn’t get enough of (if unique visits are anything to go by, anyway). Joomla's dancing off the Mambo floor, but SharePoint remains the belle of the ball:
* SharePoint 2007 Review - Six Pillars of MOSS
* Open Source: Joomla CMS Dances Off the Mambo Floor
* 37signals Launches Highrise CRM, Big Deal?
* Getting Started with SharePoint (MOSS) 2007
* Web 2.0 Adaptation Ain't Easy, Says CMS Watch