All the twists, turns and tips you need for staying up-to-date by the water cooler.
This week’s highlights include:
* MS Builds Media Management Offering on SharePoint
. Microsoft automates the (human) interactive media manager. Any surprise?
* Xerox Proves It's More than Just Hardware
. The copy guys go down ECM Lane. Can they handle it?
* Zenoss Shows Fangs with Sharp Use of Open Source
. Apparently there is
such a thing as a business that can thrive on a 100 percent open source diet.
* Movable Type Gets Security Update, Easier Downloads
. Exactly what it sounds like.
* CMS Watch Releases ECM Suites Report
. Before commiting to an enterprise CMS, find out what kind of options are out there and which services best suit you.
And these are the articles you couldn’t get enough of (if unique visits are anything to go by, anyway). These days everybody's an OSS-head...
* What is Web 2.0 Content Management? (Part 1)
* Alfresco: One of Ten Enterprise Software Companies to Watch
* Bye Microsoft CMS, Hello MOSS WCM
* Open Source: Joomla CMS Dances Off the Mambo Floor
* Why Simplicity is Essential to Web Design