All the twists, turns and tips you need for staying up-to-date by the water cooler.
This week’s highlights include:
* 5 Key Characteristics of Web Brands
. Foundational brand wisdom that's so simple, most enterprises can't resist complicating it.
* How To: Editing Print Documents for the Web
. There's a huge
difference between print and web audiences. And until Ritalin earns FDA approval as a vitamin, courting the latter takes a bit of work.
* Global Developer Population to Hit 19 Mill By 2010
. Revenge of the Nerds
wasn't just a movie; it was a manifesto.
* Enterprise CMS Leader Partners with SAP, Parades Profits
. Open Text: the best friend everybody loves to hate. And we mean that in the nicest, most back-pattingest possible way.
* 'New Media Titans' Get Their First Trade Rag
. What? You mean blogging is a real job? We can't wait until NYU comes out with a professional degree for that.
And these are the articles you couldn’t get enough of (if unique visits are anything to go by, anyway). All eyes on open source:
* What is Web 2.0 Content Management? (Part 1)
* Microsoft Calls E-Discovery, Records Management Inseparable Halves
* Bye Microsoft CMS, Hello MOSS WCM
* CMS Review: OpenCms 6.0
* Nuxeo Plays ECM Ball in Alfresco's Backyard