All the twists, turns and tips you need for staying up-to-date by the water cooler.
This week’s highlights include:
* How to Professionally Manage Search
. It's not rocket science, but there are some guidelines that merit keeping in mind.
* Dynamic Product Documentation Wants for Some SaaS
. Of late, everybody's going down Software-as-a-Service Street.
* Nitro Makes Competitive Blast into PDF Market
. It's an Adobe-targeting mushroom cloud!
* Ektron Moves Further East
. At some point, we all look east, don't we?
* Tape Failure Goes Public! Spy Away.
. Finally you have more than just numbers to crunch. Now you can neurotically assess mouse movements too.
* Visual Literacy Bestows Taste Table on Earnest GDs
. Think the Periodic Table of Elements was tough? Get a load of the Periodic Table of Visual Methods.
And these are the articles you couldn’t get enough of (if unique visits are anything to go by, anyway). Microsoft is back to big man on campus.
* CMS Review: OpenCms 6.0
* Bye Microsoft CMS, Hello MOSS WCM
* Zenoss Shows Fangs with Sharp Use of Open Source
* MS Builds Media Management Offering on SharePoint
* Microsoft Calls E-Discovery, Records Management Inseparable Halves