All the twists, turns and tips you need for staying up-to-date by the water cooler.
This week’s highlights include:
* The economics of classification
. Classification may not follow the same rules you learned in high school econ, but it definitely follows laws that yield the highest value for you and your clients.
* Apple Surprises Exactly Everyone, Releases Safari for Windows
. And it's fast. Real
* MOSS Finds an IDOL in Enterprise Search
. Autonomy joins Microsoft's illustrious Enterprise Search Partner family!
* Opera Mini Lowers Browser-Based Barriers to Entry
. This browser will significantly improve accessibility to websites on mobile platforms. Best of all? No WAP addresses.
* Linux Unites: Microsoft, Prepare to Meet Thy Maker
. One platform to rule them all...
And these are the articles you couldn’t get enough of (if unique visits are anything to go by, anyway). If for some odd reason you couldn't make it into Norway for the eZ Conference, be sure to catch the coverage.
* Skelta to Accelerate MOSS With BPM
* Tridion to Capture Every Moment in Web Time
* Virtues of Web 2.0 Overlooked by SMEs
* eZ Conference: Conclusions Drift to Changing Media, Freedom of Speech
* Astoria, Idiom Join a Manufacturing House Divided