All the twists, turns and tips you need for staying up-to-date by the water cooler.
This week’s highlights include:
* Web Changes Nature of the Organization
. Tomorrow - no, today's enterprise has more reach and less structure. Are you ready?
* CSS3: More Cascading, Freer Flow of Text
. A middleman isn't always a bad thing.
* eBay Wins the Devvies Over, Says Evans Data
. Go eBay.
* To Improve Collaboration, Open Text Goes Tribal
. Gore hopes Open Text will help Tribal catch in the UK. We'll see.
* Web Content 2007: The Relevance of Relevancy
. Here you'll find the wrap-up of the Web Content conference, as well as links to all the coverage. (There's a ton.)
And these are the articles you couldn’t get enough of (if unique visits are anything to go by, anyway). As the release date for the iPhone draws near, surfers are salivating over Apple:
* Apple Surprises Exactly Everyone, Releases Safari for Windows
* Google Apps Go Mobile, Starting with iPhone
* AJAX for ASP.NET
* Linux Unites: Microsoft, Prepare to Meet Thy Maker
* Web Content 2007: 7 Open Source Myths: Busted!