All the twists, turns and tips you need for staying up-to-date by the water cooler.
This week’s highlights include:
* Task Management, not Content or Technology Management
. An undue focus on tech or content management shouldn't drive us away from a website's raison d'être: customers and their tasks.
* Be a Participant at CM Professionals Boston
. Tell one and tell all: it's a call for participation for the CM Pros' Fall 2007 Summit.
* EMC and Oracle, A Match Made in Enterprise Heaven
. It's the stuff of made-for-TV movies.
* PloneGov Snags Lutèce d'Or for Open Source CMS Efforts
. It's the Oscars for Open Source! Congrats to PloneGov.
* IBM Drops an 'e', Goes Web 2.0 with Lotus Quickr
. It was only a matter of time.
And these are the articles you couldn’t get enough of (if unique visits are anything to go by, anyway). Looks like everybody's still high off the Web content conference...
* Google Apps Go Mobile, Starting with iPhone
* Web Content 2007: The Relevance of Relevancy
* Vignette + HP = ILM Perfection & GRC Pleasures?
* Wiki Appliance Gets SaaS-y Behind the Firewall
* Web Content 2007: 7 Open Source Myths: Busted!