All the twists, turns and tips you need for staying up-to-date by the water cooler.
This week’s highlights include:
* XyEnterprise: IETMs Make Elegant Solution for Modern Techies
. Apparently they're useful.
* Netsuite Sets Head on IPO Auction Block
. With a few reservations.
* Learning to Leverage XML for Higher Ed Web CMS
. XML is worth getting to know a little better. Gunshy? Don't be.
* Web 2.0 Demands Innovation from Marketers
. If you don't meet the bar, your competitors will.
* Apple iPhone: Welcome to the Mobile Applications Party!
Apple reminds us why late arrivals are still fashionable.
And these are the articles you couldn’t get enough of (if unique visits are anything to go by, anyway). With all the MOSS
-talk going on lately, SharePoint is seeing a revival.
* Iron Mountain Reinvents Itself with Eye on Records Management
* Websites: Designed by Dogs, Managed by Cats
* JBoss Opens Up to Google With New Portal
* Getting Started with SharePoint WebParts
* SharePoint Portal Review