All the twists, turns and tips you need for staying up-to-date by the water cooler.
This week’s highlights include:
* W3C Adds Reqs to Widgets
. Have strong feelings about widget development? You might want to check out W3C's final draft on "Widgets 1.0 Requirements."
* The Washington Post's Ten Principles for Web Journalism
, there are indeed principles.
* Google Addresses Compliance Concerns with Postini Acquisition
. The search engine giant's apparently got an appetite for spam.
* Intel Goes Virtual with VMware Stake
. These days, everybody wants a piece of the virtual pie.
* The Semantic Web Will Make You Blush
. Ready to face Web 3.0? Hope so, because it's already here.
And these are the articles you couldn’t get enough of (if unique visits are anything to go by, anyway). Two weeks after its debut, the iPhone is still making waves.
* Google Apps Go Mobile, Starting with iPhone
* SharePoint Records Management & Compliance Update
* Who Needs SOA? Alfresco Gives it a REST
* Open Source: Joomla CMS Dances Off the Mambo Floor
* Apple iPhone: Welcome to the Mobile Applications Party!