All the twists, turns and tips you need for staying up-to-date by the water cooler.
This week’s highlights include:
* ad:tech Chicago: Actions Speak Louder than Clicks
. A practical guide to online relationship marketing by the guys who inspired you to buy your last pair of Chucks.
* For a More Secure Web Offering, Be Wary with AJAX
. The benefits are ever-lauded; what's the flip side?
* Web Publishing: Good Traffic; Bad Traffic
. An old adage still holds: it's quality, not quantity, that counts.
* Can XML Be Efficient? W3C Thinks So
. Here's the latest word on reining in the XML monster.
* It's Time, Inc. for Social Networks
And these are the articles you couldn’t get enough of (if unique visits are anything to go by, anyway). Watch out for Joomla; it's leading the open source pack.
* Update: Best Open Source CMS Award Nominees
* Google Apps Go Mobile, Starting with iPhone
* Open Source: Joomla CMS Dances Off the Mambo Floor
* Tridion, Fatwire and Interwoven Lead External Web Content Management
* Silverstripe: Simple Content Management for Mum