All the twists, turns and tips you need for staying up-to-date by the water cooler.
This week’s highlights include:
* If Enterprise 2.0 Fits, Buy It
. The time is now to leap upon the Enterprise 2.0 train.
* Google Offers Increased Storage for a Fee
. Too big for your britches? There's always more space. All you need is more cash.
* Virtualization Company VMware Dubbed 'The New Google'
. It has been a very big week for VMware. Keep your eyes on the virtualization market.
* Deep Breaths All: MovableType 4 Released
. Been waiting long? Pop the cork! -- oh, and read the article for upgrade and other enterprise discounts.
* W3C Revitalizes Markup Validator Service
. Sometimes we all need a little validation. But your enterprise website may need it a little bit more than the average nail-biter - particularly if you want it to play nicely across all common browsers.
And these are the articles you couldn’t get enough of (if unique visits are anything to go by, anyway). It would be safe to say SharePoint's seen a big week.
* SharePoint 2007 Review - Six Pillars of MOSS
* SUSE Linux: The Choice of a New IBM?
* Bye Microsoft CMS, Hello MOSS WCM
* Web 2.0: Who Really Participates?
* Analyst Firm Reviews SharePoint (MOSS) 2007