All the twists, turns and tips you need for staying up-to-date by the water cooler.
This week’s highlights include:
* The Results are In: Cut Out New Media Fat, Focus on Productivity
. Most businesses are unhappy with their brand-new collabo-crazed "solutions." Here are the stats on a few reasons why, and consider the practical aspects of enterprise 2.0 implementations before
investing more funds into the sector.
* Top 5 Tips For a Great Press Release
. Improve coverage of your product or service; get to know what reporters are looking for (and what they're not).
* Web Publishing: The Dark Side of SEO
. May the Force be your guide.
* Achieving Mobility by Typing with Your Tongue
. Tomorrow's technology is making some interesting promises. Get savvy on the ground floor.
* News Publishers Say Free Content is Better
. Considering a subscription-based model? Read this first.
And these are the articles you couldn’t get enough of (if unique visits are anything to go by, anyway). Keep your eyes on virtualization; it's catching.
* Deep Breaths All: MovableType 4 Released
* If Enterprise 2.0 Fits, Buy It
* AJAX for ASP.NET
* To Save its Skin, Citrix Makes Quick Leap for XenSource
* Tridion, Fatwire and Interwoven Lead External Web Content Management