All the twists, turns and tips you need for staying up-to-date by the water cooler.
Got some extra time this weekend? Fill out our usability survey
for a chance to win an iPod
This week’s highlights include:
* Microsoft Bid for 'Open' XML Format Gets a Big Thumbs-Down
. Sometimes even the big players can't win 'em all.
* EditGrid for iPhone, Spreadsheets Go Mobile
. Now that the iPhone's US$ 200 less expensive, you can try this feature out for yourself.
* Come to Web Analytics Day, Learn about MS Gatineau
. And Gatineau -- known to supergeeks as The Contender -- is definitely worth learning about.
* Catching Customers in the Sea of Web 2.0
. We just can't get enough of all that touchy-feely collaboration-speak.
* Free Feature Add-ons for SharePoint & WSS
. Because free is fun.
And these are the articles you couldn’t get enough of (if unique visits are anything to go by, anyway). A little Alfresco sounds tasty right about now.
* Movable Type 4.0 vs. Expression Engine 1.6
* Free E-Book: Microsoft SharePoint '07 Unleashed
* Google Apps Go Mobile, Starting with iPhone
* Facebook and MySpace May Be Batting for Two Completely Different Teams
* Alfresco Goes Light with Web Scripts Pattern