All the twists, turns and tips you need for staying up-to-date by the water cooler.
Got some extra time this weekend? Help CMSWire improve!
Fill out our usability survey
for a chance to win a spankin’-new iPod.
This week’s highlights include:
* Google to Slide Broadband Cable Under Pacific Ocean
. We've never witnessed a company more bent on gunning for the middleman.
* 10 Reasons to Go Movable Type 4.0 vs. WordPress 2.3
from that MT4 is the hot new thing.
* SQL Server 2008 Is Coming
. Finally. Maybe.
* Is Adobe Missing the Mark on Enterprise Integration?
On the creative side, there's plenty that Adobe does right. Here's food for thought from an ECM standpoint.
* How-To: Migrating Content to Vignette Version 7 (Part 3)
. This is the last piece on our migrating content series. It also includes links to the previous installments.
And these are the articles you couldn’t get enough of (if unique visits are anything to go by, anyway). Worried over wiki? Waste not those wesources -- er, resources
* Typepad Available for iPhone and iPod Touch
* Movable Type 4.0 vs. Expression Engine 1.6
* ASP.NET: Reusing Web User Controls and Forms
* Don't Fear the Wiki
* Umbraco Means dot NET Open Source CMS