All the twists, turns and tips you need for staying up-to-date by the water cooler.
This week’s highlights include:
* Kentico's ASP.NET Web CMS Gets Social Makeover
. Praying for the kindness of strangers? Look no further.
* SharePoint Light: Live and SaaSy, Lacking Depth
. Microsoft "responds" to the hosted threats to its Office Suite.
* Case Study: Discovering Plone Content Management System (Part 1)
. Here's to getting to know Plone a bit better.
* Proximic Enables Monetization for Web Publishers
. Proximic takes on contextual advertising.
* Gartner Conjures Up Another Enterprise CMS Magic Quadrant
. Le quadrant magique.
And these are the articles you couldn’t get enough of (if unique visits are anything to go by, anyway). It's never too late to get smart about improving web content!
* Getting Started with SharePoint (MOSS) 2007
* Killer Web Content Examples
* Open Text Gets DoD Cert for eDOCS RM
* My Web Content is Better Than Your Web Content
* Open Text Connects Dots of User Generated Content