Greetings and wishes for a good weekend! Here's my weekly round-up of what's been shaking in Web CMS, Enterprise CMS and related technologies.
- Web CMS Vendor EPiServer Acquired by a Surprising Buyer
- Social CRM's Impact on Content Management
- Digital Asset Management - It's More Than Just a Photo Album
- Teamwork, Real Work and the Wicked Enterprise
- Selecting a Content Management System: To Score or Not to Score?
- First Look: Will the RockMelt Browser Rock the Social Web?
- Drupal or Joomla: Which is the Go-To Web CMS for High-End Projects?
- 6 Security 'Must Haves' For Cloud Computing
- Android, iPad are Biting into iPhone's Mobile App Market
- The 2010 Open Source CMS Market Survey - Have Your Say
Around the Web
- REST API: for infrastructure, domain or application layer?
- Crap Circles
- How to Select the Best Database Software
- The Customer Experience Journey to WOW !
- Open sourcing made easy
- Sr. Business System Analyst - CRM & Salesforce.com at EMC
- Director, Social Media Communications at Judith Cushman & Associates
- Technical Writer, Partner Solutions at Google
- Technical Inside Sales at Heroku
- Senior Web CMS Developer (Java/Day/Magnolia) at BET Networks
- Nov 15, 2010 – Henry Stewart DAM Conference 2010 Los Angeles
- Nov 16, 2010 – Live Web Seminar: eDiscovery & RIM Strategies to Reduce Costs and Pains
- Nov 17, 2010 – Nuxeo World - Paris 2010
- Nov 18, 2010 – Live Webinar: 3 Key Ingredients for Maximizing Your Content in the Cloud
- Nov 30, 2010 – Gilbane Conference - Boston - 2010