The first week of 2011 has zoomed by. One of the major events in our little world of Web CMS, Enterprise CMS and related technologies was the arrival of Drupal 7. The open source CMS got a whole new core, but the myriad of modules and add-ons (what Drupal is known for) are still alpha years behind.
The Java Content Repository's (JCR) health has been evaluated, re-evaluated and widely discussed. Fanboys and critics weighed in. The verdict? JCR may not be as dead as it appears in the rear-view mirror.
And there's more to this week. Read on:
- Drupal 7 Released, But is it Production Ready?
- Is JCR Dead?
- Enterprise Collaboration Tops List of 2011 Organizational Priorities
- Content Strategy: When You Have No Story to Tell
- CES: Ballmer Outlines Microsoft's Vision of the Future
- Android 3.0 and iPad 2: Tablets Reaching Maturity
- Alert: What's Coming In Open Source CMS In 2011
- SharePoint Trends to Watch for 2011
- 10 Common CMS Implementation Mistakes
- 5 Myths of Collaboration
Around the Web
- Is Quora A Next Generation Long Tail Play?
- A Year in Review: Top Ten for Government 2.0 in 2010
- Why Your Social Media Strategy Sucks
- 8 Tech Companies to Watch in 2011
- 2011: The Enterprise Resets
Featured Jobs (all jobs | post a job)
- Senior Consultant, Content Design & Operations at Logical Design Solutions
- Customer Success Manager at Socialtext
- Digital Designer at Ogilvy Public Relations
- Senior Technical Writer at Intuit
- Web & Interactive Developer at The Bean Creative
Featured Events (all events)
- Jan 13, 2011 -- (Webinar): CMIS: What Is It and Where Is It Going?
- Feb 1, 2011 -- O'Reilly Strata Conference
- Feb 7, 2011 -- Future of Web Apps Conference
- Feb 16, 2011 – Intelligent Content Conference 2011
- Mar 21, 2011 – AIIM Conference & Expo 2010 (Info360)