Greetings and wishes for a good weekend! Here's my weekly round-up of what's been shaking in Web CMS, Enterprise CMS and related technologies.
- Open Text Misses on License Revenue in Q1 2011, Acquires StreamServe
- Social CRM: Revolutionary or Evolutionary?
- Gartner's Magic Quadrant Dons Microsoft, IBM and Jive (Again)
- Drupal and NOSQL Together at Last
- From Web Content Management to Web Experience Management #Alfresco
- Who Really Pays for Open Source Software?
- What is SharePoint 2010? Vision and Reality
- 2011 Tech Predictions: Cloud Computing, Tablets and Social Communications Top the List
- Overview: SharePoint 2010 Metadata and Taxonomy Management
- Drupal or Joomla: Which is the Go-To Web CMS for High-End Projects?
Around the Web
- You say tomato, I say tomato, you say WEM, I say WEM
- 4% of online Americans use location-based services
- Five Mobile Trends I’ll Be Watching
- Voyage of the DAMed
- When employees reject SharePoint as a website CMS
- User Experience/ Web Designer at FlipKey
- Senior Ruby Programmer at mobilecause
- Senior Copywriter at Razorfish
- Director of Social Media - Bing and MSN at Microsoft
- Marketing Intern at Howcast