This week we continued to explore the minefield of the current and future state of standards. Many opinions were heard. Many fireworks have been observed. Not confined by the "X is dead" direction, we pondered about the fate of CMIS in the light of recent conversations.
Adobe bought an audience management company, bolstering its online marketing suite proposition and taking yet another step into the holy land of Customer Experience Management.
And there's more to this week. Read on:
- Will CMIS Suffer JCR's Fate?
- Adobe Adds Online Audience Optimization via Latest Acquisition
- Usability and User Experience Drive Sitecore 6.4
- 2011 Brings an Increased Demand for Open Source CMS Skills
- WEM: Modern Engagement Systems Must Connect to Mad Men's Martini Moment
- 5 Business Tools for Measuring Social Influence Online
- Overview: SharePoint 2010 Metadata and Taxonomy Management
- It's Official, Microsoft Likes Open Source Web Content Management
- 6 Resolutions to Ensure SharePoint Success in 2011
- iPhone, iPad iOS 4.3 Adds MiFi, AirPlay, Tethering and More
Around the Web
- Five principles for online personalization
- CMIS – Why Bother?
- Preparing for the Big Mobile Revolution
- Ovum says open source search is ready for the enterprise
- 2011 Web CMS Marketplace Overview
Featured Jobs (all jobs | post a job)
- Online Content Manager at ASME
- Web Content Manager at ContactPoint
- Sales Associate at Dayforce
- Senior Back-End Engineer at Memolane
- Operations Engineer at Animoto
Featured Events (all events)
- Jan 26, 2011 – (Webinar) A Cricital Look at Social Intranets: Hype or Important Change Agent?
- Feb 1, 2011 -- O'Reilly Strata Conference
- Feb 7, 2011 -- Future of Web Apps Conference
- Feb 16, 2011 – Intelligent Content Conference 2011
- Mar 21, 2011 – AIIM Conference & Expo 2010 (Info360)