Good day! This week in the world of Web CMS, Enterprise CMS and related technologies was action aplenty. At Gilbane Boston, we witnessed the death of WCM. Goosebumps and all later, followed its quick revival. WCM will live, but the priorities are shifting.
As we start to transition into the holiday mood, we take a look back at 2010 and its trends and themes. Let's just say, without much exaggeration, this year has been transformational for the content management industry.
And there's more to this week. Read on:
- WCM is Dead, Long Live WCM #gilbaneboston
- 2010 Trends & Themes, 2011 Predictions, It's That Time Again
- Alert: What's Coming for Open Source CMS in December 2010
- Gartner's Predictions Highlight Tablets & Non-Human Friends
- 4 Social Customer Engagement Scenarios
- Silverlight 5.0 Plays Nice on the iPad
- The State of Social Media for Business in 2010
- Autonomy Extends Acquisition Plans, Hints at Additional Opportunities
- RockMelt Beta Update Includes Gmail Notifier, Enhanced Twitter
- ECM Market Fragments; IBM, Microsoft, EMC Lead Gartner's Magic Quadrant
Around the Web
- Enterprise 2.0 Adoption: Does It Have To Be So Hard?
- Content Strategy for Dummies
- The Tragic Death of Practically Everything
- 10 Transformations in Social Media Monitoring
- [VIDEO] The State of Customer Experience
Featured Jobs (all jobs | post a job)
- Lead UI Designer at Yelp
- Director/Associate Director of Ad Sales at Howcast Media
- Content Manager (with experience in graphic design) at Stanford Law School
- Content Analyst at Gracenote
- Project Manager at Siteworx, Inc.
Featured Events (all events | post an event)
- Dec 16, 2010 – Webinar: How to Avoid the 8 Pitfalls of Choosing an Open Source CMS
- Jan 24, 2011 -- Digital Content Monetization 2011 Mobile Summit
- Mar 21, 2011 – AIIM Conference & Expo 2010 (Info360)
- Feb 1, 2011 -- O'Reilly Strata Conference
- Mar 8, 2011 -- Enterprise Social 2.0: CRM