The twists, turns and tips you need for staying up-to-date by the water cooler.
This week’s highlights include:
* Test Their Might: JumpBox Opens Proving Grounds
An invite-only beta testing community wants you!
* Social Media vs the Marketing Campaign Microsite
The microsite goes on Facebook.
* Executing Social Media: Deep Thinking in the Deep South
Live coverage from Executive Social Media in Atlanta.
* Oye! Get Yourself a Mobile Website, and Quickly
Make unlimited changes with a DIY mobile website building tool.
* America's Web Marketers Go On Getting it Wrong
Most companies delayed and dysfunctional when it comes to Web marketing. Shocking.
* Defensio Comes Out Guns a-Blazing (Against Spam)
Waging a war against comment spammers. No comment.
And these are the articles you couldn’t get enough of -- if page views are anything to go by, anyways. The gist? Open source. Challenges, threats and content management.
* Joomla! Wins Best PHP Open Source Web CMS
* Bitnami: Free Open Source Content Management Stacks
* Movable Type 4.0 vs. Expression Engine 1.6
* Open Source Web CMS's Threaten Commercial Marketshare
Looking to advance your career? Or has your org got empty seats in need of savvy CMSers? You're just in time to catch the best fish of the season in our content management industry job board
. Featured Jobs:
* Business Analyst with DWH/BI
* Web Content Manager
at Dept. of Justice, via Ameri-Force Management Services
* Lead Technical Writer
at PaperThin, Inc.
* Video Producer
at Congressional Quarterly
* Snr. Field Marketing Manager
* Sales Manager UK