The twists, turns and tips you need for staying up-to-date by the water cooler.
This week’s highlights include:
* Hell Hath No Fury Like Oracle Scorned
Oracle's latest merger and acquisition makes things awkward.
* What is the Purpose of Documentation?
Improve the effectiveness of your organization.
* Business Blogging: To Blog or Not to Blog
Facilitate better communication by learning what Web 2.0 tools best apply.
* Microsoft Releases Visual Studio 2008
Microsoft enhances its core development IDE.
* Surprise! Guess Who's on the Hook for Data Compliance
Know who's guarding your data and your customers.
* Lionbridge Integrates Freeway Translation Platform with CMS Partners
CMS Alliance Program brings together CMS developers to provide solutions for customers looking to globalize content.
And these are the articles you couldn’t get enough of -- if page views are anything to go by, anyways. The gist? Joomla, Bitnami Open Source. Google Apps for the iPhone.
* Open Source: Joomla CMS Dances Off the Mambo Floor
* Joomla! Wins Best PHP Open Source Web CMS
* Bitnami: Free Open Source Content Management Stacks
* Open Google Apps Go Mobile, Starting with iPhone
* Open Source Web CMS's Threaten Commercial Marketshare
Looking to advance your career? Or has your org got empty seats in need of savvy CMSers? You're just in time to catch the best fish of the season in our content management industry job board
. Featured Jobs:
* Executive Director
at Information Architecture Institute
* Web Analytics Expert
* Assistant Web Editor
at Threads Magazine (Taunton Press)
* Sr Product Manager, Digital Media Services
* Managing Editor
at BNP Media
* Associate Web Analyst