The twists, turns and tips you need for staying up-to-date by the water cooler.
This week’s highlights include:
* Six Lessons for Succeeding in Enterprise 2.0
Life is easier when you do it right the first time.
* Every Website is NOT Differente
Design for what is common, not for what is exceptional.
* Social Project Shakes Out Community Tools for Flux Platform
Add mobility to your sleepy content site.
* Poll: Web Designers Out-Write Copywriters 2-to-1
Who's writing your
* Us vs. Them: IT and Your Organization
Learn how how to keep IT sensible and partnerships functional.
* Plone Foundation Sets Open Source Standards
What's in a word? These guys think quite a lot.
And these are the articles you couldn’t get enough of -- if page views are anything to go by, anyways. The gist? SharePoint is king of the spot light (will it ever change?). Blogging and social media product selection is getting harder, not easier. Google has struck fear in the hearts of Web Content Management vendors everywhere.
* Web Content Management with SharePoint (MOSS) 2007
* Movable Type 4.0 vs. Expression Engine 1.6
* Google to Step on Content Management Toes in 2008
* Google Apps Go Mobile, Starting with iPhone
* Alfresco's New Facebook App is No Popstar Babe
* What is Web 2.0 Content Management? (Part 1)
Looking to advance your career? Or has your org got empty seats in need of savvy CMSers? You're just in time to catch the best fish of the season in our content management industry job board
. Featured Jobs:
* Sr Director, Business Development
* Website Manager
* Solutions Architect
* eCommerce Blogger
* Content Management Systems (Support Expert)
at Oxford University Press
* Head of Project Management
at Agency.com London
* Regional Sales Rep
at Ektron, Inc.