The twists, turns and tips you need for staying up-to-date by the water cooler.
Highlights of the Week
* Is the Organization the Enemy of the Customer?
What is good for the organization and what is good for the customer are not always the same thing.
* Clickability Secures $8 million in 2nd Round Venture Capital
. Demonstrating their desire to be an industry leading solution.
* Marketwire Brings Web 2.0 to Press Releases
. Promoting exposure through SocialMedia 2.0.
* Nstein Ngages In New Partner Program
. Another tool for online publishers.
* Quintura's Semantic Search for Websites
. It's no Google, but still snazzy.
* IBM Unveils Compliance Warehouse Solution
Big Blue's information vault.
* Compendium's View of Blogging in 2008
Will 2008 be the breakout year for corporate blogging?
Most Popular Articles
And these are the articles you couldn’t get enough of -- if page views are anything to go by, anyways. So what was your fancy? Popular CMS, SharePoint Proliferation and Collaboration Platforms. A little diversity among CMS never hurt.
* Results: Most Popular CMS in Technorati's Top 100
* IBM’s Fight to Stop the SharePoint Proliferation
* One Collaboration Platform to Rule Them All?
* Movable Type 4.0 vs. Expression Engine 1.6
The Economy is in the Dumps but Content Management is Booming
If you're looking to advance your career, or if your org has got empty seats in need of savvy CMSers, you're in luck. Catch the best fish of the season on our content management industry job board
. Featured Jobs:
* Content Management
at TAC Worldwide Companies
* Technology News Editor
at ECT News Network
* Director of Business Analysis
at Acquity Group
* Web Project Analyst
* Software Marketing Manager
at Executive Sales Network, Inc.
* Sr. Software Engineerr
at The BBC