The twists, turns and tips you need for staying up-to-date by the water cooler.
Highlights of the Week
* CMS Watch Puts CM Vendors in Their Place
. Byrne and company put you and your vendor on the straight, narrow and sometimes windy.
* Documentum - One year after Dave DeWalt
. Has the spirit of DeWalt left the building? Some would say, yes.
* Weekly News Trawl: Tidbits from the Trenches
. A new feature commeth from CMSWire.
* Creating the Right Reality on the Web
. What does your copywriting say about your site?
* KnowledgeLake Provides Document Scanning for SharePoint
. Providing an end-to-end solution that lets organizations convert paper documents into electronic data.
* Oracle Combines Social Networking and CRM
Oracle adds social networking capabilities.
Most Popular Articles
And these are the articles you couldn’t get enough of -- if page views are anything to go by, anyways. So what was your fancy? Popular CMS, and a whole mess of Sharepoint!
* How They Hack Your Website: Overview of Common Techniques
* Web Content Management with SharePoint MOSS 2007 (Part 1)
* Results: Most Popular CMS in Technorati's Top 100
* SharePoint Web Content Management Licensing was Botched
The Economy is in the Dumps but Content Management is Booming
If you're looking to advance your career, or if your org has got empty seats in need of savvy CMSers, you're in luck. Catch the best fish of the season on our content management industry job board
. Featured Jobs:
* Sr Professional Services Manager
at PaperThin (Web Content Management)
* Director of Interactive Services
at Changing Our World
* Technical Lead - Content Management
* Senior Copywriter
at Ubisoft Entertainment
* Senior Business Analyst
at Comcast Cable Communications, Inc.
* Senior Software Developer (Java Web Apps)
at Magnolia Intl. (Open Source Content Management)
* Project Manager
at Cellfish Media
* Senior Manager Ad Sales
at F Tinselvision