The twists, turns and tips you need for staying up-to-date by the water cooler.
Highlights of the Week
* Socialtext 3.0 - New Ways to Share Information in the Enterprise
. Getting users to actually utilize wikis in a meaningful way.
* EMC Provides OEM Developers with a new Toolset
. Providing everything a developer needs to build content rich software.
* Alfresco Quietly Releases Latest Enterprise Edition
. Giving the gamers a CMS that goes beyond regular content management.
* WordPress Gets an Overhaul with 2.5
. Aiming to offer better functionality and continues the ease of use tradition -- all in a more aesthetically pleasing packaging that works better for you.
* Yahoo's Going Open Social With a SearchMonkey
. Unlocking another social network. Wee!
* eTouch Losens Global Tongues with Latest Wiki Build
. With Enterprise 2.0 collaboration in focus, this release carries a few goodies that may make your team smile.
Most Popular Articles
And these are the articles you couldn’t get enough of -- if page views are anything to go by, anyways. So what was your fancy? Popular CMS, and a whole mess of Sharepoint!
* How They Hack Your Website: Overview of Common Techniques
* Web Content Management with SharePoint MOSS 2007 (Part 1)
* Results: Most Popular CMS in Technorati's Top 100
* Is Ning The Next Facebook or MySpace?
The Economy is in the Dumps but Content Management is Booming
If you're looking to advance your career, or if your org has got empty seats in need of savvy CMSers, you're in luck. Catch the best fish of the season on our content management industry job board
. Featured Jobs:
* Director of Content Quality
* Director of IT Business Analysis
at McKesson Corporate
* Executive Editor
* Internet Marketing Manager
at Harrah's Entertainment
* Web Technology Coordinator
at Longwood University
* Web Design & Development Specialist
at University of Nevada Las Vegas
* Internet Product Manager
at AT&T: The Berry Company