The twists, turns and tips you need for staying up-to-date by the water cooler.
Highlights of the Week
* Check It Out: A Free Content Delivery Network
. Is the Velocix Accelerator interesting and sustainable?
* Introducing Easy File Sharing With Drop.io
. More than just a cute name and fancy parties.
* List Websites by Audience Demographics with Quantcast
. Are their inference methods strong enough to return reliable results on audience composition?
* Who Reads Tech Blogs?
Our very own John Conroy digs into the dirt and turns up some interesting data on who's geeking out on the big nerd blogs.
* A Multilingual Deki Wiki for Mozilla
. Flexible architecture brings people together in any language.
* 5 Tips for a Better User Experience on Your Site
. Any good web publisher knows that it isn’t just content that keep readers reading and visitors returning.
* Blinkx Gets Rosy for Video Content Management
. Unlocking the potential of video assets to make money.
Most Popular Articles
And these are the articles you couldn’t get enough of -- if page views are anything to go by, anyways. So what was your fancy? Popular CMS, and a whole mess of Sharepoint!
* How They Hack Your Website: Overview of Common Techniques
* Web Content Management with SharePoint MOSS 2007 (Part 1)
* CrownPeak Goes OpenSocial - Mashups Abound!
* Alfresco Quietly Releases Latest Enterprise Edition
* Results: Most Popular CMS in Technorati's Top 100
* Is Ning The Next Facebook or MySpace?
The Economy is in the Dumps but Content Management is Booming
If you're looking to advance your career, or if your org has got empty seats in need of savvy CMSers, you're in luck. Catch the best fish of the season on our content management industry job board
. Featured Jobs:
* Director of Content Quality
at Trip Advisor
* Social Networking Platform Expert
at Persel Gardner
* Sr Mgr Business Intelligence
at Ingram Micro, Inc.
* Web Systems Developer
* Senior Editor, EverydayHealth.com
at Waterfront Media
* Marketing Specialist
at Honeywell International, Inc.
* Zope Consultant
at Persel Gardner
* Interaction Designer
at Hotwire, Inc.