The twists, turns and tips you need for staying up-to-date by the water cooler.
Highlights of the Week
* SixApart Challenges Akismet on the Anti-Spam Front
. Offering a hosted anti-spammer service for TypePad or as an alternative to the standard Akismet.
* Dreamweaver CS4 Beta: A Review
. If you thought the CS3 releases of their program suites were great, wait until you see what Adobe Labs has been working on.
* A Step Forward in Globalized Content for Documentum
. The Designed for EMC Documentum program helps ISVs, VSPs, and SIs design, develop, and go-to-market.
* IBM Melds Enterprise CMS with Social Software
. A Business Content Services strategy designed to help businesses of all sizes cope with the rapid growth of content.
* Heads-up: CSS Namespaces and You
. The W3C requires designers and developers to understand and develop to these new CSS specifications.
* Top 10 Disruptive Technologies According to Gartner
. No surprise that social computing and mashups make the list. But did they forget something?
* Polopoly Goes Mobile with Arena Interactive
. Just the ticket for Polopoly to really sell their CMS.
Most Popular Articles
And these are the articles you couldn’t get enough of -- if page views are anything to go by, anyways. So what was your fancy? Popular CMS, and a whole mess of Sharepoint!
* How They Hack Your Website: Overview of Common Techniques
* Web Content Management with SharePoint MOSS 2007 (Part 1)
* Is Ning The Next Facebook or MySpace?
* Results: Most Popular CMS in Technorati's Top 100
* Movable Type 4.0 vs. Expression Engine 1.6
* Towards the Social Web: Ringside Seats for the Social Big Bang
The Economy is in the Dumps but Content Management is Booming
If you're looking to advance your career, or if your org has got empty seats in need of savvy CMSers, you're in luck. Catch the best fish of the season on our content management industry job board
. Featured Jobs:
* Regional Director
* Systems Engineer - Content Management
* Web Writer/Editor
at InterActive Corp., Inc.
* Toolbar Product Manager, Fun Web Products
at IAC Search & Media
* Chief Architect
* Visual Designer
* Director of User Experience
at NavigationalArts, LLC