The twists, turns and tips you need for staying up-to-date by the water cooler.
Highlights of the Week
* Web Content 2008 Kickoff Keynote
. A full week of reports from Chicago, beginning with the notion that Hypersyndication and the Future of Media.
* Equilibrium Updates MediaRich Media Server
. New features that will help many companies provide richer Web 2.0 experiences.
* TechCrunch Encourages Bloggers to Boycott AP
. In case you missed it, someone died and made the Associate Press King of How Bloggers Can Use AP Content.
* eZ Press: eZ Publish Advanced Content Management
. Catering to the needs of content managers and webmasters, and offering a comprehensive and advanced guide to managing content with open source eZ Publish Enterprise CMS
* Easily Create Desktop Apps with Prism and Fluid
. Anytime you can make a computer easier to use, the better. Prism and Fluid are attempting to do just this.
* NewsGator Socializes MOSS for Intranets
. Social Sites 2.0 is a combination of social feedback, social networking and communities that leverage both the SharePoint Platform and NewsGator’s Enterprise Server.
* EMC Documentum Wins Best CMS Award in India
. Documentum was commended for providing a unified environment for storing, accessing, controlling, organizing, retrieving and delivering any type of unstructured information within an enterprise.
Most Popular Articles
And these are the articles you couldn’t get enough of -- if page views are anything to go by, anyways. So what was your fancy? Popular CMS, and a whole mess of MOSS!
* How They Hack Your Website: Overview of Common Techniques
* Is Ning The Next Facebook or MySpace?
* Results: Most Popular CMS in Technorati's Top 100
* Movable Type 4.0 vs. Expression Engine 1.6
* Running SharePoint on Windows Vista
* EMCs Latest Roadmap for Content Management
The Economy is in the Dumps but Content Management is Booming
If you're looking to advance your career, or if your org has got empty seats in need of savvy CMSers, you're in luck. Catch the best fish of the season on our content management industry job board
. Featured Jobs:
* Web Interface Services Team Manager
at University of Maryland Libraries
* Regional Director
* Senior Copywriter
* Senior Project Manager
at Accruent, Co.
* Executive Branch Manager
* Technical Product Marketer
at Initiate Systems
* UI Web Designer
at InterActive Corp., Inc.