The twists, turns and tips you need for staying up-to-date by the water cooler.
Highlights of the Week
* CMSWatch Vendor Map: Random Thoughts on Microsoft, Google, Facebook and Vignette
. Chart your way around CMS.
* Gartner Asks - Are You Generation X, Y or V?
It appears that we are no longer defined only by our age when it comes to marketing.
* BearingPoint Launches Compliance Solution Built on MOSS
. And you said SharePoint didn’t do compliance…
* Why Web Startups Work Better as Divisions of Larger Companies.
. Whatever ‘Web 2.0’ is or was, few organizations have lived and breathed the term as much as Zoho.
* SpringCM v4.4 Adds Records Management
. If you have a bunch of data to deal with, SpringCM might be able to lend a helping hand.
Most Popular Articles
And these are the articles you couldn’t get enough of -- if page views are anything to go by, anyways. So what was your fancy? The web publishing business, hacking and security, Web 2.0 CMS and a whole mess of MOSS!
* How They Hack Your Website: Overview of Common Techniques
. Defense is your best offense. Know the basics.
* Google Apps Go Mobile, Starting with iPhone
. What does Safari 3 have to do with Office applications on the iPhone?
* Is Ning The Next Facebook or MySpace?
Ning vs. MySpace. Oh what fun we're having.
* Results: Most Popular CMS in Technorati's Top 100
. What micro publishers are using today.
* Survey: Most Popular Open Source CMS
. With Alfresco out, other CMS advance to the head of the class.
* EMC Documentum Releases v6.5 Full of Web 2.0
. A “balance between business agility and IT control”.
The Economy is in the Dumps but Content Management is Booming
If you're looking to advance your career, or if your org has got empty seats in need of savvy CMSers, you're in luck. Catch the best fish of the season on our content management job board
. Featured Jobs:
* Tech Blogger/Journalist (contract)
* Senior Information Architect
at The BBC
* Systems Engineer
* Research Analyst
* Director, Business Development