The twists, turns and tips you need for staying up-to-date by the water cooler.
Highlights of the Week
* OutWit Hub: Semantic Search for Web Harvesting
. A first step towards a full-blown semantic browser?
* (Free) AIIM Seminar: Is SharePoint Enough?
Shedding light on the top 10 questions about MOSS 2007 and traditional ECM technologies.
* Vignette Village Focuses on Web 2.0 for the Enterprise
. A gathering of global visionaries bent on making the Web experience extraordinary.
* NewsCred to Revolutionize the Credibility of Social Media
. Aggregating news by ranking stories by the credibility of their source. Interesting...
* Clearspace 2.5: New Ways to Access the Community
. The latest additions to Clearspace add a new layer of collaboration and accessibility that was not possible before:
Most Popular Articles
And these are the articles you couldn’t get enough of -- if page views are anything to go by, anyways. So what was your fancy? The web publishing business, hacking and security, Web 2.0 CMS and a whole mess of MOSS!
* How They Hack Your Website: Overview of Common Techniques
. Defense is your best offense. Know the basics.
* Google Apps Go Mobile, Starting with iPhone
. What does Safari 3 have to do with Office applications on the iPhone?
* Is Ning The Next Facebook or MySpace?
Ning vs. MySpace. Oh what fun we're having.
* Survey: Most Popular Open Source CMS
. With Alfresco out, other CMS advance to the head of the class.
* Web Design: Top 5 Wireframing Tools
. Five creative and practical solutions for your wireframing needs.
* Results: Most Popular CMS in Technorati's Top 100
. What micro publishers are using today.
The Economy is in the Dumps but Content Management is Booming
If you're looking to advance your career, or if your org has got empty seats in need of savvy CMSers, you're in luck. Catch the best fish of the season on our content management job board
. Featured Jobs:
* Community Development Manager
* Sr. Web Application Developer
* Sr. VP & GM, NPR Digital Media
* Website and Content Manager
at Cornell University