The twists, turns and tips you need for staying up-to-date by the water cooler.
Highlights of the Week
* Zoho Shares, SharePoint Looking Worried?
“SharePoint meets YouTube”.
* Portal Vendors Putting Up a Fight Against MOSS
Splitting the vendors into camps — those that have been able to rise above and those that have risen to challenge MOSS.
* Mozilla Labs Releases Ubquity Mashup Solution
. Allowing users to create on-the-fly mashups.
* Let Google Suggest Your Next Search
. Soon everything we think will be organized, categorized and analyzed by Google.
* Arche Launches Custom, Modular CMS for Small Business
. Helping to keep deployment costs and development time to a minimum.
Most Popular Articles
And these are the articles you couldn’t get enough of -- if page views are anything to go by, anyways. So what was your fancy? The web publishing business, hacking and security, Web 2.0 CMS and a whole mess of MOSS!
* How They Hack Your Website: Overview of Common Techniques
. Defense is your best offense. Know the basics.
* Google Apps Go Mobile, Starting with iPhone
. What does Safari 3 have to do with Office applications on the iPhone?
* Is Ning The Next Facebook or MySpace?
Ning vs. MySpace. Oh what fun we're having.
* Survey: Most Popular Open Source CMS
. With Alfresco out, other CMS advance to the head of the class.
* Results: Most Popular CMS in Technorati's Top 100
. What micro publishers are using today.
* Web Design: Top 5 Wireframing Tools
. Five creative and practical solutions for your wireframing needs.
The Economy is in the Dumps but Content Management is Booming
If you're looking to advance your career, or if your org has got empty seats in need of savvy CMSers, you're in luck. Catch the best fish of the season on our content management job board
. Featured Jobs:
* Community Development Manager
* Tridion BA/Functional Designers and Developers
at Moving Interactive
* Sr. VP & GM, NPR Digital Media
* Website and Content Manager
at Cornell University