The twists, turns and tips you need for staying up-to-date by the water cooler.
Highlights of the Week
* Google Chrome: Renewal of the Browser Wars
More drama than your Hollywood blockbuster.
* Information is Causing Global Warming
. An information tsunami is sweeping the world, eating up vast quantities of time and energy.
* IE8 Beta 2 Released
. See Browser Wars, above.
* Facebook Goes to the Hollywood Big Screen
. Facebook. The movie.
* Podcasting Gains More Popularity
. Podcasts are proving to be a driving force in the continued evolution of the social media.
Most Popular Articles
And these are the articles you couldn’t get enough of -- if page views are anything to go by, anyways. So what was your fancy? Hacking and security, Google Apps and a whole mess of social media!
* How They Hack Your Website: Overview of Common Techniques
. Defense is your best offense. Know the basics.
* Google Apps Go Mobile, Starting with iPhone
. What does Safari 3 have to do with Office applications on the iPhone?
* Is Ning The Next Facebook or MySpace?
Ning vs. MySpace. Oh what fun we're having.
* Results: Most Popular CMS in Technorati's Top 100
. What micro publishers are using today.
* Survey: Most Popular Open Source CMS
. With Alfresco out, other CMS advance to the head of the class.
* Get in on the Gartner Hype: Emerging Technologies 2008
. An interesting view of how technologies are growing or disappearing.
The Economy is in the Dumps but Content Management is Booming
If you're looking to advance your career, or if your org has got empty seats in need of savvy CMSers, you're in luck. Catch the best fish of the season on our content management job board
. Featured Jobs:
* Copy Editor
* Tridion BA/Functional Designers and Developers
at Moving Interactive
* Sr. VP & GM, NPR Digital Media
* Website and Content Manager
at Cornell University